Here is a sampling of our recent media coverage. Click the links for details!
Green Valley Grill on the list of 100 Most Beloved Restaurants in America
Green Valley Grill & Print Works Bistro named
Top 100 in USA for Date Nights & Outdoor Dining!
WFMY News2, Around Your Community, Local Restaurants Receive Top 100 for Outdoor Dining
100 Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining in America Methodology
OpenTable’s 100 Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining in America is generated from over 13.6 million verified OpenTable diner reviews collected between May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022. All restaurants with a minimum “overall” score and number of qualifying reviews were included for consideration. The overall score is made up of unique data points, such as overall diner rating, user klout, total number of reviews, and regional overall rating. Qualifying restaurants were then scored and sorted according to the percentage of reviews, for which “outdoor dining” was selected as a special feature.
PBS Interview with Dennis Quaintance
O.Henry Hotel | Greensboro Chamber Small Business Highlights
QW IS EMPLOYEE OWNED!
Check out the recent coverage on our newest announcement made on November 17, 2016!
O.Henry Hotel & Green Valley Grill
Greensboro Chamber Small Business Spotlight
OUR STATE MAGAZINE FEATURE
Read “Mister & Miz of the Hospitality Biz,” a wonderful feature about Dennis Quaintance & Nancy King Quaintance, in the June 2015 issue of Our State magazine.
Article by Jerry Rowe | Photography by Jerry Wolford.
More Opening News
- FOX8: Is the Triad Ready for lifted Restrictions on June 1
- Fox8: O.Henry Hotel in Greensboro readies to reopen June 4
- Spectrum News: O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill Open Their Doors After Months with New Saftey Features
- WFMY News2: Greensboro Hotel and Restaurant Reopens
- BusinessNC Article: Dennis Quaintance Describes Restaurant, Hotel Rebirths
- Fox8 Interview with Neil McNeill & Dennis Quaintance
- Triad Business Journal: Prominent Triad Hospitality Company Will Reopen in Stages
- Greensboro News & Record: Open Wide: Restaurants are Allowed to Welcome Patrons Inside, But Things Will Be Different
- Triad Business Journal: Covid chic: Quaintance-Weaver marries style, safety in reopening restaurants